Thursday, December 2, 2010

New vendor for Metal Prints

When I first started selling metal prints I used Pounds Photo Labs. Great product, fantastic look, and a very reasonable price. But the selection of sizes was... limited. I then found Bay Photo Labs, which had the size selection I wanted, but their prices were noticeably higher, and the shipping charges were a bit higher than I wanted.

Enter Black River Imaging, which is giving me the price of Pounds Photo Labs at the selection of sizes of Bay Photo Labs, with a great price on shipping to boot.

And, right now, their metal prints are on sale at a great price, and I'm extending that great price to you! Order by December 24 to get this deal!
  • 8x12 for $35
  • 10x20 or 12x24 panoramic for $45
  • 12x18 for $45
  • 16x24 for $60
  • 20x30 giant for only $83!
Add-ons, it is HIGHLY recommended to order at least one add-on, offered at my cost:
  • Rounded corners for $3
  • Corner holes (4) for $7
  • Floating mount for $12

Shipping: ONLY $5! NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR SPECIAL EFFECTS OR COLLAGE DESIGN!

Add an event CD for an extra $30

Texas State Sales tax of 8.25% applies.

Sound like a great idea for Christmas, or just as a nice ending to the season? Browse my site at Mercury Photography for the image you want, decide what size and what options, and shoot me an email at mercphoto@gmail.com. I'll PayPal an invoice and place the order! But order soon before this sale goes away!

These are not my only sizes, so if you want a different size just give me a yell.

Thanks!
Bill Jurasz

No comments:

Post a Comment